- BBQ Cover
- Custom BBQ
- BBQ Island
- BBQ
- Custom Cover
I found some hits when I forgot to put in the place, but in San Diego I didn't find any relevant hits. I think this is a search that I will need to continue to monitor. It's a pretty specific group of people that we are searching for. So the strategy will be to continue to monitor this.
I set up 2 lists:
- Custom BBQ Cover
- Custom Corporate Covers
This will allow me to find, track and segregate individual people who are looking for custom covers and corporations that need covers. We can develop different strategies for each. The one thing I noticed is that a list does not allow you to send a tweet to only people in the list, so I'm not so sure how helpful this will be other than keeping a list for us to tweet directly to.
For corporate clients, tweets during working hours to facilities managers would be a good strategy. For individual clients, tweets during the early morning or evening hours would be better because that's when people have time to check their social media.
Sorry for the late reply - You did a great job! I'll put together a little video that might help you find people a couple different ways on Twitter too.
ReplyDelete